In today’s episode of the the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Michael Lee, SVP of Strategy at Innovation Minds and the only internationally certified Creativity and Innovation Coach in the world.
We speak about his views on what innovation is, how it is all around us, and how to unlock it in your teams.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:04:30 – Michael’s history teaching Creativity from The Artist’s Way, through Flow and finding his own system
- 00:08:00 – How people setting their biases, identity and filters results in lower creativity
- 00:15:30 – The issues preventing innovation succeeding at companies
- 00:19:30 – The importance of innovating yourself
- 00:23:30 – The importance of leadership also being open to new ideas and building their capabilities
- 00:26:00 – Is innovation and creativity the same thing?