In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with #1 hit music producer and composer Pascal Guyon about his creative process.
Pascal has worked with music artists like Leona Lewis and Anthony Hamilton, as well as smaller groups like Jazz musicians in Cuba.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – How Pascal’s creativity and music started at a young age & his big break in Los Angeles
- 00:06:15 – How he is now focused on several different creative endeavours, including coding and finance
- 00:07:30 – What a music producer actually does, and how he composes music
- 00:09:30 – How he has no interest in using pre-produced beats, as he seeks the moment of creation
- 00:11:30 – How he gets into flow in his creative process, and overcomes blocks
- 00:12:45 – How he fuels his creativity with new knowledge
- 00:15:15 – What is success? Especially when your biggest hits are behind you