In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Co-Founder of Getkickbox at Swisscom, Ralph Hartmeier.
Kickbox is a framework which aims to bring the benefits of open innovation to all companies, based on a system pioneered by Adobe.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:15 – Ralph’s entrepreneurial history and how it brought him to Swisscom
- 00:03:00 – What is the Kickbox? And whether they still give out free $1000 credit cards to anyone who wants one
- 00:06:30 – How the process works
- 00:09:00 – How the process affects the decision making process around which innovations can get started, and reducing friction from decision makers
- 00:12:00 – The types of innovations for which kickbox works well
- 00:15:45 – The value of validating whether ideas should be shut down faster than with previous innovation processes
- 00:19:30 – How to validate ideas with less than $1000