Podcast S4E95: Adi Mazor Kario – Learning from Israeli startups and Innovating during chaos
On this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Adi Mazor Kario, innovation strategy and design expert and author of Innovating through Chaos.
We talk about how innovation drives the Israeli economy, where this culture of innovation comes from, and how companies can continue innovating during chaos.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – Adi’s story starting with product design and getting fired from her job while holding her baby
- 00:05:00 – Why Israel is such a hotbed of innovation, and why their people are so confident
- 00:08:30 – The Invincible Innovation formula, and how it is based on practicality
- 00:11:30 – Why open-mindedness is so important for innovation, and getting used to uncertainty
- 00:14:00 – Innovating through Chaos
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Innovating through Chaos book: https://amzn.to/3odZyON
- Adi’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adimazorkario/
- Invincible Innovation: https://invincibleinnovation.com/